The Office of Catholic Education, along with the Pennsylvania Department of Education, has mandated that all employees and volunteers of public or private schools must complete the attached "Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification Form".
If you are a current volunteer or are in the process of obtaining the documentation required to be a volunteer, kindly complete this form and return it to the school office (if volunteering for school related activities, or to Chris MacDougle in the Parish Center if volunteering to coach or be involved with the CYO Program. To access and print the form, click here: Arrest/Conviction Report form
To register for the trainings please go to: http://bit.ly/AOPMandatoryReporterTraining .
Training schedule click here: Mandated reporter training
Registration form for training: Registration Form
The Archdiocese of Philadelphia requires all volunteers to complete the following requirements. In order to assist in ANY Nativity Junior CYO social, service or spiritual activity or to coach any Nativity Junior CYO sport all requirements MUST be completed. All completed forms/certificates must be submitted to the Parish Center. Please note ALL requirements must be fulfilled to continue to participate in the CYO Program.
Archdiocese policy requires that anyone wanting to volunteer MUST have the following:
1. Criminal Background Check - link for form: Criminal Background Check
2. Child Abuse Clearance Form - Link for form: Child Abuse.pdf
ك. Attendance at the Archdiocesan Safe Environment Training, held at area parishes, click on link for locations for this workshop: - Safe Environment Training
4. Complete the One Hour Online Video/Certification for Information Technology and Communication: Link for website: - Technology Training
م. Attend the Archdiocese Mandatory Reporter Training - This one hour class, held at various parishes in our area will focus on knowing your role in reporting suspected abuse: Link for Schedule - Reporter Training Schedule
**Once you have documentation of the above requirements, copies of all 5 requirements must be forwarded to the Parish Center, attention: Chris Macdougle.
Coaches’ Additional Requirement: If you are planning on coaching a sports team, all head coaches and assistant coaches must complete the following:
1. Catholic Coaching Essentials Course. The class is designed to familiarize coaches with both the basic approach to being an effective youth sports coach and the Catholic framework from which we carry out this ministry. For a schedule of classes visit the Junior CYO website or http://www.oyya.org/
* Before coaching any CYO team, all head and assistant coaches must attend the Coaches Orientation seminar in person during the first year prior to the start of the sport.
If you are a FIRST YEAR COACH and cannot personally attend a Coaches’ Orientation prior to the beginning of the sport you will be coaching, you MUST complete the Online Catholic Coaching
Essentials (BEFORE coaching at all) AND also attend the next available Coaches Orientation class within the next 3 months. This information can also be found on the above listed website (oyya.org)